Monday, December 12, 2011

SHORT FANFIC- MFK Part 1

Okay first let's do some explaining. So I played a game a couple of days ago called "Marry, Fuck, or Kill" and of course I got Toby, Anthony, and Ian. My choice was Marry Toby, Fuck Anthony and Kill Ian. My friend Elizabeth (lizzlufff) said she'd save Ian so I made up a mini short story and said it'd be a cool short fanfic. So I wrote it! It'll be in three parts: Part 1-Kill Part 2-Fuck and Part 3-Marry. So HERE WE GO WITH PART 1!


“Please…please don’t do this!” his voice echoed throughout my empty garage.
I stood on the concrete stairs with a gun clutched to my side. I didn’t want to do it, but I had to. If I didn’t I’d be killed myself.
“I’m sorry…I have to do this…” I said as I walked up to him.
I had managed to tie him to a chair and blindfolded him. I had no idea how I had gotten myself into this mess, but it was either me or him.
I untied his blindfold to reveal his crystal blue eyes. I tried not to look at into them directly because I knew if I did I wouldn’t be able to finish the job.
I held the gun up to his head and let the tears that had welled up from inside fall down my cheeks. He screamed his lungs out, shouting for me to stop.
“I’m so sorry Ian…” I squeezed my eyes shut just as I put my finger on the trigger and slowly pulled it.
Right as I did I felt an excruciating amount of pain on the back of my head and I fell backwards, hearing the bullet from the gun bounce against the walls. The garage went blurry as I tried to keep my eyes open. I saw someone run passed me and untie him.
“Wha-? No, stop!” I managed to blubber out. They ignored me and ran up the stairs into my house.
The last thing I remember was the door shutting behind them and my eyes closed as my mind blacked out.

How did I get myself into this mess? I was walking downtown to my house from the bar like I normally did every Saturday evening. I had heard a strange voice calling towards me from an alleyway but ignored it because I didn’t want to get into any trouble. As I passed the alley, the voice got louder so I started to jog further down the road. I heard footsteps behind me which caused me to start running. When I looked back, I saw a man in his late-twenties chasing me. He grabbed my arm and practically ripped it out of its socket. He dragged me back to the alley I had passed and threw me against a dumpster.
“You listen to me and you listen good. You’re gonna do something for me now. I’ve got this gun here and you’re gonna take it and kill this guy.” He held up a picture of a boy, about 23, making a stupid face.
“THAT’S IAN HECOX!!!!” I exclaimed, “What the hell?! Why?!”
“He’s a fuckin’ idiot. He’s a supposed ‘internet sensation’ with his dumb ass friend.”
“Yeah, I fucking know who they are, that’s Smosh. I can’t fucking KILL Ian! What the fuck man?!”
“You kill him, or I’ll kill you. YOU UNDERSTAND?!” the man held the gun up against my cheek. I could smell the metal and gulped.
“Ye-yeah…I understand.” I said as I started to cry.
He pulled out another gun and gave it to me, “Take this. I know where he lives. All you have to do is seduce him and when the time is right, KILL THE BASTARD.”

I woke up in a hospital bed. I had no idea what the hell had happened. I looked around the room. Someone was breathing softly so I looked to my left and saw a boy sitting next to me. I recognized him at once. My fiancé was asleep in a chair, holding my limp hand. I smiled, happy to see his adorable curls and sweet face.
I shook his hand to wake him as I called his name, “Toby…Toby wake up.”
He stirred before waking. When he saw me he gleamed and sat straight up, gripping my hand tight.
“Oh my God, you’re up!” He exclaimed and leaned over to kiss my forehead.
“Hi baby.” I smiled and puckered my lips. He kissed them softly.
“It’s been about a week now…” he suddenly said.
“I’ve…I’ve been gone a week?” I tried to lift my head up off my pillow but groaned in pain. The back of my neck was stiff. I noticed there was a bandage wrapped around my head and looked at Toby. He had an expression on his face that scared me. His eyes glazed over with tears and he bit his lip. He took my hand again and kissed it, letting the first tear fall onto my bed.
“I thought I lost you…” he managed to whisper.
“Wha-…what happened?”
“Well…I came home from Jack’s house after a day of filming and noticed that the front door had been kicked in. I ran down the hall and checked every room but nobody was there. Then I saw the garage door open and when I went in I found you on the floor in a puddle of your own blood…” he shuddered and began to choke on his words. He put his head down on my bed and I let go of our hands to put my fingers in his hair.
“You were barely breathing…I called the ambulance…When they got there they asked if I was okay because I was covered in your blood…They put you on a stretcher and told me that you were lucky I got there when I did…You could’ve…I could’ve…I could’ve lost you…” his back started to heave as he cried into my lap.
I shushed him and took his hand again. I pulled him up to look at me. His eyes were red and tears stained his cheeks.
“I love you, and I will never ever leave you.” I kissed him as passionately as I could without lifting my head from the pillow.

The police said they caught the guy who had threatened to kill me if I didn’t do the deed. He was sentenced to 10 years in jail. Thankfully I was let off the hook but I was never really the same again. I got nervous around alleyways and I never took the same route I used to from the bar. I got scared when I heard yelling and I couldn’t go into my garage anymore. Toby helped me with my new fears and understood what I was going through. I truly loved him.
But it wasn’t until later when I made one of the biggest mistakes of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment