Tuesday, December 13, 2011

SHORT FANFIC- MFK Part 2

WARNING: This is when the fanfic starts to get TERRIBLE. The plot is so stupid haha but READ IT ANYWAY. KBIE

I decided it’d only be fair if I baked Ian some goodies and took them to his house to apologize. I knew just a simple sorry and baked goods wouldn’t do me any justice for kidnapping and almost killing him but it was a start.
I got directions from Toby, who had been to their house several times for filming. I decided to go alone because I thought it’d be a little intimidating if my fiancé was standing next to me as I tried to redeem myself.
I found my way to Ian’s house pretty well. When I parked next to their house, my stomach turned. I didn’t wanna mess this up worse than I already had. I had to apologize to him even if he didn’t accept it.
I took a deep breath, grabbed my container of cookies and cupcakes and walked up to their door with as much confidence as I could conjure up. I knocked on the door, perhaps a little too hard.
I waited a couple of seconds before the door opened. Anthony stood there, looking confused.
“Hellooo…” he greeted me awkwardly.
“Hi…is Ian here?” I peered behind him into the house.
“Nope, he went to run some errands. What are you doing here?”
“I’m…” I hesitated before telling him my name, “I’m Alina Renee…I, uh…I’m the girl who—”
“Yeah, I know who you are.” His voice was rough, “You’ve got some fucking balls coming here. You really want to talk to Ian?” I was scared to answer but he spoke too fast to allow me to, “He’s scarred you know. I hear him whimpering in his sleep a lot. And he doesn’t like tight spaces now. You ruined his fucking life.”
“I am unbelievably, incredibly, from the bottom of my fucking heart sorry. And just so you know, I’m scarred too.” I tried my best to describe my intense internal feelings.
Anthony was quiet. We stood there staring at each other before he opened the door wider.
“Come in.” was all he said, and I obeyed.
“You can set those on the counter.” He motioned to the kitchen and I set down the container.
He led me to the living room and we sat down on the couch.
“A girl named Elizabeth saved his life. He’s been trying his best to owe it up to her...They’ve been spending a lot of time together.” He spoke without looking at me.
“I’m glad.” I replied.
“Yeah…me too. She’s helped him a lot. More than I ever could.” His voice got softer with each word, “Just so you know…I forgive you. I heard that the man that threatened you got put in jail.”
I nodded. I felt the tears well up inside so I refused to talk in fear of breaking down in front of him.
“I’m grateful he’s gone…I don’t mean to sound like a creeper but—I visited you while you were in the hospital, just to make sure you were okay. Sure, I was angry at you for almost murdering my best friend but I felt a connection. A…a certain kind of sympathy for you and what you must’ve gone through to get there. Lizz hit you pretty damn hard, and she felt bad when she found out the whole story. As for Ian though, I don’t know if he’ll be as forgiving…” he looked into my eyes and I stared back. I didn’t know what to say so instead I did what my instincts told me to do.
I leaned in and kissed him. My tears fell onto Anthony and my connected lips but we didn’t separate; I felt a weird sensation…a sensation I had only felt when I was intimate with Toby. What scared me the most was the fact that I didn’t pull away from Anthony. Instead I leaned into him more and found myself on his lap, straddling him.
He wrapped his arms around my legs and stood up, carrying me towards his bedroom, our lips still smushed together. He flopped me onto his bed and our kisses became more passionate. I fumbled with his belt until I got fed up and pulled his already sagging jeans down. He had a more successful time with my pants and slipped them off with ease.
All that was left between us was his boxers and my panties, but when they were also removed, I had never felt closer to another person before. I tried my best not to think about Toby as Anthony was on top of me.
When we were finished, we both let out a huge groan. I lay in his bed and immediately began to cry again.
“Fuck, fuck, fuck, FUCK!” I exclaimed, pounding my fists on his bed frame.
“What? Was I really that bad?” Anthony tried to joke but I shot him a fiery look.
“I have to go.” I was shocked at the tone of my voice. I was guilty that I had to leave him, yet furious that I had betrayed Toby the way I had just did.
“What? Why?” Anthony had his pants back on and I finished putting on mine.
“Because I’m not here for you…I was supposed to apologize to Ian and instead I did a freak thing and…Anthony…I just fucked you and I’m engaged.” I realized what I said was stupid and cheesy but I didn’t have time to take it back. I was too angry to think straight.
“You’re…engaged?” I saw his spirit drop in an instant.
I didn’t say anything. Instead, I ran out of his room and into the living room. As I did, I saw Ian and a girl I supposed was Lizz walk through the front door. They stared at me in shock as I flew passed them and sprinted to my car.
I cried all the way home and avoided talking to Toby for the rest of the day. After the incident with Ian, Toby learned to understand my mood swings which was lucky for me yet at the same time was horrible. I wish I could’ve taken it all back; everything.

I kept getting phone calls from a number I didn’t recognize. I knew it was Anthony but I never answered him. A couple of days passed until I got a knock at my door. When I opened the door, it was Anthony and Ian. I took a step backwards and almost shut the door when Ian stopped me.
“Anthony told me about the container of cookies and cupcakes and why they were there.”
I gulped, “Oh yeah. I’m…I’m unbelievably sorry for what happened.”
“I forgive you.” His simple statement made me stumble back again.
“Th—thank you.” I smiled for the first time in days.
Anthony stepped up to the door and looked straight at me, “I need to tell you something in private.”
My heart started to beat faster and I nodded. Ian smiled at me and turned to go back to their car. I didn’t let Anthony into my house, I wouldn’t dare do that.
“I love you.” He burst out.
“What?!” I shouted.
“I can’t stop thinking about you, about us. What happened, I just can’t stop thinking about how close we were that one moment and how happy I felt. I just—”
“Stop it Anthony!” I yelled, “You barely even know me and you’re acting like we’ve known each other for years! That was a one time, bullshit freak accident that I wish I could take back! Listen…I like you, and I always have, since Smosh started but…I’m marrying the man of my dreams in a couple of days. I love him more than I love anybody else in the entire world. I’m sorry Anthony. I really am.” I looked into his eyes to try and give him my sincere apology.
“That’s…that’s just not good enough…” he whispered.
Suddenly, I felt someone behind me and turned around as my fiancé greeted his friend.
“Oh Anthony! Hey man, how’ve you been?” he high fived Anthony who tried his hardest not to blow our cover.
Toby put his arm around me and I smiled instinctively. Just his simple touch could turn my entire mood around.
Anthony watched my smile form in envy.
“Hey, nothing much, just stopped by with Ian to have a little chat with Alina about the incident.” He stumbled on words.
“Oh…how did that turn out?”
“Great, Ian forgave me and we’re all friends now!” I said.
“That’s great sweetie!” Toby kissed my cheek. “Hey Anthony, you and Ian should come to our wedding, it’s this weekend. Sorry it’s a short notice, but after everything that happened, I wasn’t sure if you two wanted to come.”
Anthony forced himself to nod, “Yeah, Ian and I would love to come.” The look he gave me stabbed through every inch of my body.
“Thanks man!” Toby high fived him again.
“Well…I guess I’ll just see you guys at the wedding…see ya.” Anthony gave me one last glance before turning around and treading off to his car.
Toby and I went back inside our house and he kissed me.
“Can’t wait to say our vows.” He smiled.
“Me neither.” I gleamed at him and pulled his shirt to give me another kiss.
Our wedding would pull me out of Anthony’s grip and into our new life together. I was excited to say the least.

No comments:

Post a Comment