Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Live, Laugh, Learn, Love- Part 10

Just then we heard a groan come from the bedroom; it didn’t sound like a “waking up” groan, it sounded like a “what-we-did-last-night” groan.
I whipped my head over to look at Anthony, “Um…I’m scared to check what’s happening…” I muttered.
“Well I’m not, they interrupted us yesterday, let’s go burst their moment today.” He snickered as he set his mug on the table and stood up.
I was hesitant to follow him but decided that he couldn’t really do it alone. I sighed and stood up, quietly tip-toeing behind Anthony. A couple more soft moans came from inside the bedroom and Anthony put his finger up to his lips to indicate to me to be quiet. When we got to the door, Anthony counted quietly,
“One…two…three!” He whipped open the door and I saw a sight I never want to see ever again.
“HOLY SHIT!” Anthony exclaimed and slammed the door shut, “WHAT THE FUCK DID WE JUST SEE?!” he asked me, covering his eyes.
“Bad idea! Bad idea!!!!” I repeated over-and-over, a bubble of laughter creeping up through my stomach.
We heard Ian laughing from inside the room and him shout, “COMMON GUYS, MY PANTS ARE BACK ON!!!”
“There is no way in hell I’m ever going back into that room!” I shouted back.
I heard Nicolette laughing as well, “It’s not as bad as what we saw you two doing!”
This time Anthony let out a breath of anger, “Bullshit!” he exclaimed “Ian, you’ve seen me with my shirt off before! I have never seen your….” He shuddered and couldn’t even finish his sentence.
The door opened a sliver but Anthony grabbed the door knob and pulled it shut.
“Hey! Let us out; we’re hungry!” Ian whined.
“No! I can never look at you the same again!” Anthony joked. I nodded in agreement.
Finally after more whining from the couple Anthony decided to let them out but didn’t look at Ian in the eye. Ian hobbled over to the kitchen with his crutches, Nicolette trailing behind him, her face was red in embarrassment and I knew I had something to blackmail her with forever.
They quietly made their own coffee and sat down at the kitchen table where Anthony and my stuff had been. We moved ourselves to the living room and turned on the television to try and take the tension away. It only helped slightly because Ian couldn’t get over what happened.
“You should’ve seen your face Anthony!” He cracked up, “You’re just jealous of Nicolette’s skillage!”
“Are you kidding me?” Anthony whipped around to face them, “Tailynn can blow your mind with HER ‘skillage’, you don’t even know what sensation you get when she touches you…and you never will!” he added, making sure Ian didn’t ask me for sexual favors.
“Can we just get over this now?” Nico mumbled and sipped her coffee.
“I agree with her, just drop it you two there’s no use in fighting over who has the best ‘touch’.” I put air quotes around “touch”. For some reason I didn’t feel comfortable saying the proper term for it.
“I know!” Ian stuck his finger in the air as he got an idea, but Anthony shut him down.
“NO WE ARE NOT HAVING A CONTEST TO DECIDE WHO GIVES BETTER HAND JOBS OKAY?!” He yelled at him.
“OKAY WE’RE FINISHED HERE!!!!” I exclaimed, “If you two don’t shut up already I’m gonna kick you out!”
“Okay, okay geez…” Ian rolled his eyes. I stuck my tongue out at him and he did the same back to me.
“Now really, when do you guys have to get ready to leave?” I directed my question at Anthony.
“I guess we should get going real soon…” he checked his watch before putting his arm around me, “Yeah I’d say about thirty minutes to an hour.”
I wrapped my arms tightly around his torso, “I don’t want you to leave…” I whispered.
“I know…” he whispered back, resting his chin on my head.
“So what are you guys suppose to be filming for your Smosh vids? You gonna film in NY or just not bother with it?” I suddenly asked.
“We’ll probably stop our regular Smosh vids for 2 Fridays and just release videos of our time in NY instead. That way not only will our fans see what’s happenin’ but you can be reassured that we’re safe and stuff.” I laughed at his explanation.
“Okay.” I said and hugged him tighter.
I kind of felt bad when they announced to their fans last month that they weren’t releasing their multiple different weekly series, Ian is Bored, Lunchtime With Smosh and Charlie. They said they’d make them when they could but just couldn’t keep up with the schedule because of “personal reasons” aka Nicolette and I. I personally thought it was sweet, but the ten thousand viewers that unsubscribed from them on YouTube obviously didn’t. My argument was that they could deal with it; they’d been doing just regular Smosh videos for four years so why complain when all they did was take away a couple of meaningless series. Of course, if this was nine months ago, Nicolette would be just as angry as those fans.
Twenty minutes passed with all of us just chillin’ and trying to forget the incident. The television blared out our favorite cartoon “Adventure Time”. It was a marathon so I was bummed that they couldn’t stay all day to watch.
Finally Anthony checked his watch again and sighed.
“Guess we gotta start heading out back to Sacramento now.” He retreated his arm from around my shoulder but I continued to hold on.
“Nooooo!!!” I cried out.
“I’m sorry.” He softly kissed my begging lips.
Anthony walked over to the kitchen where he had left his sandy shoes. He put them on and stood by the table, waiting for Ian to get up.
Nico stood up and wrapped her arms around Ian’s neck. I heard her whisper something into his ear; that something made Ian gleam and he kissed her cheek. She blushed and turned to Anthony to give him a friendly goodbye hug.
I turned to Ian and hugged him.
“Make sure Anthony stays in line.” I joked.
“Don’t worry, I won’t let him pay for hookers or anything like that.” He made sure Nicolette didn’t hear. I laughed which caused her to look over but I just shook my head implying that he just made a joke.
After I separated from Ian I walked back to Anthony and took his cheeks in my hands, “I love you.” I said before kissing his sweet lips.
“I love you too.” He said after our lips detached.
Anthony and Ian slowly walked to the front door. I could tell they didn’t want to leave the comfort of our house but their excitement about New York was obviously more important that us. I understood though because I would be just as excited.
They opened the door and made their way out, waving and giving us one last smile. Anthony blew me a kiss before shutting the door behind them and leaving Nicolette and I alone in silence.
I tapped my foot in anxiety; I just couldn’t do it; I just couldn’t have him leave without sharing one more romantic moment together. I argued with myself in my head for what seemed like forever before I took a gulp and rushed to the door. I swung it open and bounded down the stairs, they couldn’t have gotten far.
When I got to the parking lot I saw Anthony making his way to his car. His hands were stuffed in his pockets but he took them out in surprise when I shouted his name.
I ran into his arms in one last hug. He picked me up and squeezed me tight, letting me know I would be okay without him. But that was the thing; I didn’t want to be without him. He set me down and told me to get back inside. I sadly obeyed and climbed the stairs back up to my apartment. I watched as their car drove off and sighed. How could I be able to live without him for two weeks? I just didn’t know.


No comments:

Post a Comment