Monday, March 14, 2011

Live, Laugh, Learn, Love- Part 8

We mostly talked about sightseeing in New York which led into talk about other places they’d been and what they did there. I was surprised at where they’d been; Las Vegas, Hawaii, Chicago, Canada, and Anthony even went to France last summer!
“You guys are wayyyy cooler than me.” I laughed. I had moved from Anthony’s lap to the ground so I could face him. The TV was on but there wasn’t really any point because Ian had muted it. We were so involved in our conversation that I didn’t even realize what time it was until my phone started to play “Bad Romance”, it was Nicolette.
“Hey girl, I’m on my way back home, how are Anthony and Ian treatin ya?” I barely heard her voice through the wind from her top down convertible.
“Like shit, they beat me up and threw me out.” I giggled.
“Ha ha,” Nico said, “well like I said I’m comin back home so I’ll see you in a bit.”
“Kay bye, love ya.” I replied.
“Love ya too.”
“Who was that?” Ian asked. I knew he wanted it to be Nico.
“You’re mom.” I snickered, Anthony joined.
“Hardy har har.” Ian mocked us.
“It was Nicolette and she said she’s coming back in a little bit so you can just hold your horses and wait.” I told him.
“I don’t have horses, I’m from California…” Ian mumbled. I gave him a sarcastic confused look and he just smiled his cute smile.
“Hey, I have to use the bathroom, can you show me where it is?” Anthony stood up.
“You know where it is, don’t act like you’ve never been here before.” I gave a friendly scowl.
“Well geez, no need to be feisty.”
“Rawr.” I growled and he laughed.
“Damn that was sexy…” I heard him mutter as he walked down the hallway to the bathroom that was conjoined with my bedroom. I had a feeling he wanted me to follow him but I felt bad leaving Ian alone. I didn’t want to announce to him that I was going to make out with his best friend but I didn’t want to be suspicious and say that I had to suddenly go to the bathroom too.
“I’m gonna go out to the front door to see if Nico’s back yet.” I lied as I got up off the ground and walked to the door.
“Okay.” Was all Ian said as he grabbed the remote off the coffee table and unmuted the TV.
I opened the door for five seconds, making him think I had left before shutting it again. I snuck down the hallway to my bedroom but saw nobody in my bed. I crept to the bathroom and saw the door to the toilet closed. After a couple of seconds, the toilet flushed and the door opened. Anthony walked out zipping up his fly.
“Oh hey what are you doing in here?” he exclaimed.
“Shhhhhh, I don’t want Ian knowing I’m in here, he thinks I’m outside waiting for Nico.” I giggled. I took his soft hands after he washed them and led him to the bed.
We sat down and just looked at each other; just stared at each other until I couldn’t take it anymore. I practically leapt into his arms; running my hands through his brown silky hair as our lips smacked and our tongues collided with each other. Anthony lay down and I strattled him, lips still intertwined, flavor still there, passion still alive. His breathing got heavier as he massaged my breasts. I took his hands and led them downward to the brim of my shirt, indicating for him to take it off. Not only did he just take it off, he nearly ripped it off which kinda bothered me since it was a customized shirt. However I was in my god damn bra, just waiting for him to unhook it and make me feel like I was the only girl in the world; like I was the only girl he wanted to hold and love and be with forever.
We rolled over so that Anthony was on top of me; I slipped off his tight shirt and ran my hands across his chest; he moaned and we flipped back over. He wrapped his arms around to my back to finally surrender to my needs. He had just unhooked it when we heard a tap on the door.
Ian and Nicolette cluttered the doorway, staring at our half naked bodies. My bra was hanging on to dear life on my shoulders. I was frozen on top of Anthony until Anthony realized that my boobs were practically hanging out. He quickly grabbed his shirt and covered me up with it.
“Get outta here!” Anthony shooed them away but they remained standing there, almost laughing about the whole situation.
They left us to get dressed since our moods had been chilled; I was disappointed that those two always had to ruin everything that happened between Anthony and I.
After getting dressed; we went back into the living room.
“You lied to me; you said you went outside, how did you come back in without me noticing?” I couldn’t tell if Ian was being serious or not.
“Oh uh…I never really did go outside,” I scratched the back of my neck, “I’ve been here the entire time.”
“Oh. Well in that case; that’s fine.” I didn’t understand what Ian was trying to get at whatsoever.
“Hey Nicolette!” Anthony greeted Nico who was sitting next to Ian on the couch. She stood up and they hugged.
“You gave me quite a greeting just a couple of minutes ago,” Nicolette laughed, “but nice to see you anyway.”
“So are we gonna get some popcorn and watch a movie or are we just gonna sit here all night in awkwardness?” Ian sighed.
“I’ll make the popcorn…” I groaned as I dragged myself to the kitchen.
I made two bowls of popcorn and got them to the gang just as Nicolette was putting in a scary movie.
“I love scary movies.” I said after I put the two bowls of popcorn into Anthony and Ian laps.
Ian rubbed his hands together, “me too.”
Nico pushed play and our horror night began!

We actually watched two scary movies and by the time they were both over, my whole body was practically back on top of Anthony. I moved back onto the couch as Nicolette turned on the lights and checked the time.
“Holy camole! It’s midnight!” I exclaimed.
Anthony laughed, “Guess that means we’re gonna have to stay the night.” He winked at me.
“I call the bed.” Ian grunted as he tried to stand up. Nicolette helped him and handed him his crutches. “I’ll see you two in the morning.” He said and the couple closed themselves into the bedroom.
“Guess that leaves you and I here. Alone. On the couch.” I indicated we should try our romantic night again before bed.
“Guess it does.” Anthony smiled and leaned in to kiss me.
This time; we had no interruptions, no fear, and no boundries; we made each other clear we loved one another.
As we lay on the couch, bare naked under the blankets I had grabbed before, I turned back around to kiss Anthony’s sleeping lips.
“I love you.” I whispered.
He smiled, making me realize he really wasn’t sleeping and whispered back, “You have no idea how much I love you.”


No comments:

Post a Comment