Thursday, February 24, 2011

Turn That Frown Upside Down- Part 10

Now that that was all taken care of, I was praying that we could have the rest of the day be normal and fun, after all; we only had a day left.
We all ate lunch at the table, Ian and Anthony cracked multiple jokes whenever the camera was pointed at their cute faces. Nico, Lauren and I accompanied their jokes with laughter, as if they had their own laugh track.
In the middle of our feast, Ian announced to Anthony what time it was.
“FINDING TWITTER QUESTIONS, FINDING TWITTER QUESTIONS, FINDING TWITTER QUESTIONS, FINDING TWITTER QUESTIONS!” we all chimed in together, waving our fists in a “u” shape.
“SmoshyDeendra asks; if the FBI breaks your door down, do they have to pay for it?” Anthony stared at Ian for a response.
“Uhhh hell yeah they do! Those bastards better have a good reason for breaking it down too! I mean, unless I have some illegal marijuana somewhere around here they shouldn’t be comin’ in here any time soon…” Ian cupped his jacket pockets, “yeah, we’re good.” We all laughed with food in our mouths.
When we finished with our food Anthony asked Ian, “So Ian, what would you rate these sammiches?!”
“15 out of 15 submarine tanks.” He grinned widely.
“How about you Laur?” Anthony pointed the camera at Laurens face.
“Ehhh…12 out of 13 firetrucks!” she giggled.
“Tailynn and Nicolette?” it was our turn.
“14 out of 10 raman noodles!” I came up with the stupidest thing I could think of.
“9 out of 11 samari’s fighting invisible ninja monkeys!!!” Nicolette had topped all of us.
“Hell yeah!!!” Anthony laughed and high fived her.
After the camera had turned off and we cleaned up the table full of trash; Lauren headed home and Nico took Anthony to his room to help with her “school project”. That left Ian and I alone.
“Hey uhhh, Tailynn?” he called me to his attention.
“Yeah?”
“I’m sorry I was kinda being an asshole to you before. It wasn’t really my part to judge.” He was leaning up against the counter in the kitchen, arms loosely crossed across his stomach, his blue eyes begging me to forgive him. I couldn’t see why I wouldn’t forgive him; he seemed sincere and honest.
“I forgive you Ian.” I smiled at him from the dining table and he smiled back.
“Well I’m gonna go watch some TV to let this ol’ thing digest.” Ian pointed to his belly.
“Okay, have fun!” I giggled as he trotted out of the kitchen and into the living room.
It was the calm after the storm, I didn’t know exactly what I could do to pass the time. I decided I might as well keep an eye on Anthony and Nicolette, just in case Nico fell into his gorgeous brown eyes and adorable laugh and couldn’t get out. I stood up and walked to Anthony’s room.
“Hey guys!” I said as I opened the door.
“Oh hey Tay! Check out what Anthony just taught me!” Nico motioned me towards her.
“Wh-what?!” I studdered.
“Yeah, look, he showed me how to put text in the video!!! Neat huh?”
My heartbeat set back to it’s normal speed, “oh, oh right yeah that’s really cool.” I felt bad that I couldn’t trust her alone with my boyfriend even after we had that fight.
“Hey Tailynn, she’s gettin’ better with the technology here; I’m sure she’s gonna get an A on this thing.”
I chuckled, “Yeeeeahhhh maybe.”
“So what are you going to do for the rest of the day?” Anthony took my hand and kissed it.
“I dunno, just hang out here. Do you have any other filming to do today?” I knew they had to be busy; after all, they did have multiple videos released every week.
“Not today, probably just a lot of editing; and of course spending more time with you. You leave tomorrow afternoon right?”
“Yeah…” I tried not to sound like I wanted to go home. I really wanted to go home, but I wanted him to come with.
“Well, enough work for today, let’s play some video games or something. Do you like video games?”
I nodded viciously, “hell yeah! I LOVE video games, especially Call of Duty.”
“I think I’m in love.” I heard Anthony mutter to Nico.
I giggled, “let’s do this.”
Anthony and I played Black Ops for about two hours; eventually Ian joined in on his Xbox 360 in the living room. After another hour and a half, we got hungry and bored again.
“I vote we watch a movie.” I said to Ian through the extra headset Anthony gave me.
“I second the vote.” Anthony said.
“Good idea, let’s watch Titanic!” Ian replied.
“Ugh not that one, I hate that movie! It’s too romantic!” I complained. I heard Nico announce she loved it in the background.
“Exactly!” Ian laughed and his headset disconnected.
We had no choice but to quit the game and meet in the living room again. The living room was littered with chip crumbs, soda cans and books from the coffee table.
“What the hell did you do out here?” I asked Ian.
“He gets into the game…a lot.” Nicolette answered for me. I raised my eyebrows at her and she raised hers at me.
“I already got the movie in!” Ian bounded towards us from the kitchen, “and dinners in the microwave!” We heard popping noises.
“Popcorn isn’t dinner Ian!” Anthony and I echoed each other.
“Whatever, I just wanna watch Titanic!” Ian jumped in the air and clapped like a tweenage girl, “I can’t wait!”
“Wow Ian, I never thought I’d see the gay in you.” I joked.
“When it comes to Leonardo DiCaprio, I’m as gay as you can get!”
I laughed and looked at Anthony who was nodding, “This happens every time we see a Leo movie. I’m never seeing Inception again.” I laughed harder.
After the awkward conversation about Ian’s crush on DiCaprio, we grabbed the two bags of popcorn and huddled into the living room, cramming onto the couch.
It was close to the end of the movie when I realized I was practically sitting on top of Anthony, even though I hated this movie, it still scared me every time I saw the giant boat stuck up in the air. Anthony brushed my hand he was holding with his index finger when he saw the first tear in my eye. Without saying a word, he reached up to my eye, and wiped the tear away. Kissing my forehead I heard him whisper, “don’t leave.” I didn’t know if he was talking about leaving the room or leaving Sacramento. Either way, my heart skipped three beats and I hugged him tight, showing him how happy I was to be here right this moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment