Monday, February 28, 2011

Turn That Frown Upside Down- Part 13

“Why are we filming this again?” Lauren asked from the dining room table. We had invited her over to help us with filming our last moments together.
“Because it’s funny!” I mumbled through the tangled mess of arms and legs. We were playing Twister and Anthony’s hand had (accidentally?) hit my butt.
“Hey, don’t stare at my ass back there!” I yelled at him.
“Too late!” I heard him chuckle.
My arms were spread out across the mat, but my legs were closer together. Nicolette was on my left, her right arm crossed my left arm and her right leg crossed both my legs. Anthony was directly behind me. His right arm was in between my legs and his left arm lay one space next to my left leg. His face was (purposely?) facing my tight jeaned butt. Ian was behind Nicolette and I had to wonder if they had planned it out to be as sexual as possible.
“Can you please slap Anthony every time he looks at my ass?” I asked Lauren.
I heard her walk up to him and smack him on the top of the head.
“Ow!!!” He lifted up the hand that was in between my legs, hitting one of my private parts, causing me to jump up, causing Nicolette’s legs to come flying out from under her causing her to kick Ian in the face causing him to fall down onto Anthony’s legs causing him to fall flat on his stomach. Lauren was on the ground howling in laughter.
“Well that was fun, I’m glad I got a concussion to remind me of you two.” Ian rubbed the part of his head that Nico had kicked.
We tried to untangle each other from the Twister mat, and finally succeeded. Lauren had subsequently ceased laughing and sat on the ground, legs sprawled out in front of her. She turned the camera towards herself,
“I’m sorry guys, but wait until you watch this video; that was HILARIOUS!” She turned it back to face our group.
“What’s next?” She asked.
“Charades?” I suggested.
“Why not? I have a box of ideas in my closet somewhere…” Anthony trailed off into his room. We heard shuffling and loud thumping before he exploded out of his room.
“My closet tried to eat me.” He said with a straight face which made us crack up.
He laid the box on the coffee table that Ian had moved back from Twister and we separated into teams.
“You wanna be on our team Lauren?” Anthony and I asked her.
“Heck yeah!” She brought the camera with her.
Ian and Nicolette were first. They started with a movie; Ian did some weird gestures with his hands before galloping into the hallway.
“What the hell?!” Nicolette exclaimed, “Stallion? Gone With the Wind? Brokeback Mountain?!”
“BINGO!” Ian tapped his nose and sat down, “Twenty points for us!”
“Twenty points?!” I smacked his hand that was writing down the score, “Um no, you get three for terrible acting. Besides, I’m the score keeper.” I took the paper and wrote down the score.
“Okay Anthony, you’re turn!” I said after I finished the score.
Anthony took a card, read it and laughed. It was another movie, but instead of galloping, he started kicking and punching the air! He rolled on the ground, popped up, punched an invisible man three times then pointed to his ass.
“Kick-ass?!” I shouted.
“HELL YEAH IT IS!!!!” He cheered and sat down.
“That deserves twenty points!” I wrote down our cheating score.
“You douche nozzle, you get two for terrible karate moves!” Ian tried to snatch the pen away from me but I retreated.
“No!” I pretended to bite him and moved to the other end of the couch.
The rest of the night continued with charades and ended with an un-cut special showing of the video they were gonna post Friday.
When it was time for bed, I led Anthony into my room.
“The last night we’re spending together for a while…”I trailed on.
“Might as well spend it with you.” He finished my sentence before laying me on the bed. He kissed my neck. I gently pulled his hair in indulgence; feeling the air rise in temperature. His lips climbed my neck and reached my lips. I kissed him back, tasting the newly fresh chewed mint he had eaten probably for this specific occasion. Our lips intertwined, our tongues touching ever so slightly. He raised my arms, kissing them as they went over my head. Unfortunately I was getting pretty tired; it was past midnight. Anthony was in the moment so I felt bad when I had to tell him I needed to sleep.
“I’m sorry.” I whispered as he lay down next to me.
“It’s fine.” He whispered back.
I turned to lie on my side; he followed and scooted closer to me. He put his arm around my waist and intertwined his fingers into mine.
“I’m gonna miss you.” He let out in a breath.
“I’m gonna miss you more.” I kissed his hand that was held in mine.
The last thing I heard before drifting to sleep was Anthony’s soft breathing and my thumping heart.


I woke up alone for the last time this week. Anthony wasn’t in my room but a note on the night table was. It read,
“Hey Tailynn, Ian and I went out to buy a special breakfast for you and Nicolette. Will be back in fifteen minutes, :) Anthony”
I smiled at the note and sat up to take it off the stand. I folded it and placed it on top of my suitcase. I stood up and stretched; I was still tired but knew I had to get up and get ready to leave. I left the room without fixing my hair or fixing my left over makeup. I didn’t care as long as Ian and Anthony weren’t around. I went into the living room seeing Nicolette on the couch, watching early morning TV.
“Hey Tay, did you get Anthony’s note?”
“Yeah, did you get one?”
“No I was up when they decided to get breakfast for us.” She gave me a half smile, “I don’t wanna leave.”
“Oh hun, me neither.” Our conversation was interrupted by a knock on the door.
Nico giggled as she got up to answer it, “Oh guys, did you really forget your k-”
She cut her sentence short when she opened the door. I was curious to see who it was since I knew it couldn’t be the boys. I snuck up to the doorframe next to Nicolette. A tall, slender, blonde haired girl stood in the doorway. Her hair was perched on top of her head, big sunglasses engulfed her face and she smelled like a flower shop had just exploded.
“Oh, I’m sorry, who are you?” Nico asked.
“Me? Oh god, really? I thought he told you honey.” She was chewing bubblegum.
“Told her what?” I stepped up to defend my best friend.
She rolled her eyes, “I’m Ian’s girlfriend.”

No comments:

Post a Comment