Sunday, February 27, 2011

Turn That Frown Upside Down- Part 12

When we treaded in the house, Nicolette gasped, “Why are you guys soaking wet?”
“Look outside Nic, it’s raining.” I giggled at her expression. She looked exactly like the :O emoticon.
“I know that, but why didn’t you bring an umbrella?”
I shivered, “Because I wanted to kiss Anthony in the rain.” I smiled and made my way to my room to get dry clothes. I heard Anthony trailing behind me once again but heard him trample into his room to follow my example.
We both came out of our rooms at the same time but stopped at the entrance of the bathroom door.
“Ladies first.” He offered me forward with a swoop of his hand.
“Nah, you look colder, you go ahead first.” I mimicked his gesture.
“I insist.”
“No, I insist.”
“Okay if you say so, I’ll go first.” He started to walk into the bathroom but I blocked his way,
“Well if you really want me to go first then I will.” I laughed as I backed up into the bathroom, keeping my eyes on his gorgeous stringy now black hair.
But instead of waiting in the hallway like I had supposed he would, he followed me into the bathroom.
“Hey, I thought we agreed to keep the sexual tension on the down low.” I giggled.
“When did we ever make such a deal?” he reached for two towels hanging on the shower door and handed one to me. I bent over so my hair hung in the air and folded the towel in between my wet hair to dry it off.
“When you were half naked in your bed this morning, that’s when.” I said when I stood back up.
“Ah well I don’t remember promising you that I wouldn’t keep my hands off of you now did I?” He reached for my wet t-shirt which I had now realized was see-through and my black bra was popping out at everyone.
“Well, I am soaked; I guess you could help me get dry.” I smiled as he kissed me.
“I was thinking a little more than just helping you get dry.” He said through our kisses.
My wet sticky t-shirt had finally managed to come off, showing a white belly; with the exception of a little green alien head tattooed next to my belly button.
Anthony immediately noticed it when he took the towel to dry me off.
“That’s cute, when did you get it?”
“For my 19th birthday.” I kept my answer short and simple so we didn’t lose the tension.
I reached my arms over and pulled Anthony’s shirt over his head; it was tough since the shirt stuck to every part of his body but when it was off, I wrapped my arms around his neck to kiss him and accidentally pushed him so he hit the door.
We laughed with our lips locked and didn’t even notice when Ian asked what we were doing. Anthony jumped when Ian pounded on the door,
“What are you two doing in there?”
“Nothing Ian, go away!” I snapped at him.
“Stop making babies in there!” Anthony laughed at Ian’s statement.
“Never!” he shouted.
“We’re not doing anything like that Ian, geez!” I chuckled.
When we heard Ian’s footsteps drift off down the hallway, Anthony began kissing me again but I digressed.
“He chilled my mood.” I grumbled.
“Screw Ian, he’s just jealous he’s never gone all the way with anyone.” Anthony tried to convince me but I just laughed,
“Yeah right.”
We separated so that we could finish getting dressed and finally shuffled out of the bathroom as if nothing had happened. Ian had just sat down next to Nicolette when we entered the living/dining room. Lunch was piled in front of them; we must’ve just not noticed it when we had first walked through the door because it seemed as if they had made it speedy fast.
All the more, we sat down and ate the food they had prepared for all of us. It was a silent lunch; I didn’t know why Nico and Ian were so quiet, did something happen while we were away?
“So guys…” I tried starting up a conversation, “what did you do when we were gone?”
“Nothing, just work.” Nicolette said through a stuffed mouth.
“Yeah, just work and nothing.” Repeated Ian.
“Something’s not right.” I had to bring it up.
“Of course it’s not right! We’re leaving in a couple of hours!” Nicolette burst out. She ran into our room and slammed the door.
“I’ll be right back.” I excused myself from the table and made my way to our room.
When I opened the door, I saw Nico angrily throwing things into her bag.
“Anthony and I talked about this during our walk,” I said softly, “we agreed that we could stay for one more night.” Nicolette froze in her tracks and looked at me.
“Really?”
I nodded, “yes, really.”
She squealed and jumped into my arms, “We’re gonna make tonight last!” she said.
We came out of our room feeling great and when I saw Ian’s face, he looked both happy but worried.
I sat in Anthony’s lap and he wrapped his arms around my waist.
“Let’s do something as a celebration for our last day here.” I announced.
“Let’s film a video!” Anthony piped up.
“You always wanna film everything!” Ian chimed in.
“Hey, videos are memories best friend.” I said and got everyone to nod in agreement.
Anthony grabbed a video camera out of his front pocket and turned it around so the lens faced us.
“You really love video cameras dontcha?” I laughed.
He pressed record, “Hey everyone,” he started, “this is my new beautiful girlfriend Tailynn.” I grinned and turned to give him a smooch.
“I plan on this not getting out to anybody,” I jokingly winked at the camera, “people find out who I am, there’s gonna be a ton of angry girls sending me threatening emails.”
“They have beef with you they can take it up with me.” Anthony growled at the camera, “ya hear?!”
We laughed and he turned the camera back to film what we were going to do for the rest of the evening…

No comments:

Post a Comment